- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- INFORMATION COLLECTION, USE, AND SHARING
- THIRD-PARTY SERVICES
- ACCOUNT REGISTRATION
- AGE OF CONSENT
- EXTERNAL LINKS
- QUESTIONS AND REQUESTS
01. Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via account registration, email or any other direct contact from you. We may also automatically receive certain information like your computer’s internet protocol address and other information about your browser and operating system when you browse our Website. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone. We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for the closed padlock next to the website URL, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the site address. If, for any reason, one of these indicators is missing please notify us and DO NOT enter any personal information on the site.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information (such as a mailing address). The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
03. Third-Party Services
In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use, and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us. However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions. For the providers listed below, we recommend that you read their own privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
- Payment Gateway – Stripe and PayPal
- Newsletter Subscription – MailChimp
04. Account Registration
There is no requirement to create an account to use the site. However, repeat users and users wishing to utilize features specific to placed orders may opt to register an account. During registration, a user is required to give certain personal information (such as name and email address). This information is encrypted and stored on our secure server. If indicated, your email address may be used to contact you regarding products on our site in which you have expressed interest.
To order any of our products, you will be required to submit contact information (like name and shipping address) and financial information (like credit card number information). This information is used for billing purposes and to fulfill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we’ll use this information to contact you.
06. Age of Consent
Our Website is not intended for children. By using this site or providing any personal information to or on this Website, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your jurisdiction. If you are not at least the age of majority in your jurisdiction, do not use or provide any information on this Website or on or through any of its features/register on the Website, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address or any screen name or user name you may use.
What About Cookies?
There are four types of cookies:
- Website functionality cookies - These cookies enable you to browse the website and use our features such as shopping baskets and wish lists
- Website analytics cookies - We use these cookies to measure and analyze how our customers use the website. This allows us to continuously improve our website and your shopping experience.
- Customer preference cookies - When browsing or shopping online, the website will remember preferences you make (for example your user name, language, or location). This makes your browsing experience simpler, easier, and more personal to you.
- Targeting cookies or advertising cookies - These cookies are used to deliver adverts relevant to you. In addition, they limit the number of times you see an advertisement as well as helping us measure the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns.
By using the Website you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device and access them when you visit the Website in the future.
07. External Links
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
09. Questions and Requests